To maintain the professional nature of the studio, we ask that all students and parents adhere to our studio policies and code of conduct.
- Arrive on time:
- The first 10 minutes of class are crucial for a proper warm up and stretch in order to avoid injury.
- If your dancer is not well enough to participate in class, we ask that they stay and watch the class. This will help them in learning the material.
- Uniform and grooming:
- All students must adhere to the dress code and be wearing the proper uniform for class.
- Hair must be in a bun and out of the student’s face unless otherwise directed by the teacher.
- Positive attitude:
- Students are expected to come to class with a positive attitude and with enthusiasm to learn.
- Students are not to correct one another, but are encouraged to help in creating a positive learning environment.
- Do not leave young children unattended.
- Do not allow young children to stand, or play, on the furniture (such as chairs and tables) as this is unsafe.
- Arrange drop off/pick-up in a timely manner.
- Do not allow your dancer to wear their dance shoes outside.
- The studio is not responsible for lost or stolen items – please leave valuables at home.
- No gum or food is permitted in the dance studios.
- No outdoor shoes are to be worn in the dance studios.
- If it is raining or snowing outside, all outdoor shoes and boots are to be left in the entryway.
- There is no smoking permitted on studio property.
- If an issue should arise with your child, please speak to the Receptionist – do not interrupt the classes – or speak with the teacher after class.
- The studio reserves the right to cancel classes due to inclement weather or other emergencies.